Lace Detail! (Rosegal)

Monday 5 December 2016



Good Morning everyone. I recently received this lovely dress from rosegal. Continue reading to see what I thought of it. 






Rosegal dress : Here

I was a little worried about this item because I heard some not so great reviews on this site before but I decided to check them out for myself. I picked this little black dress which I actually picked in yellow first. Unfortunately the company wrote back and said that it was out of stock and asked if I would like the black one instead. That was upsetting because I really wanted the yellow dress. I hate that they show things on their site that's out of stock. I was lucky enough to get sent this dress for free but If did buy this dress on my own, I would have hated to pay money only for them to write back and say it's not even there and have to pick something else. Maybe they are just slow at updating their site, I really don't know.

Moving on from that, I went with the black one because I didn't want to have to pick something else out and I really did like the style of the dress overall. Also, you can't really complain about a black dress, can you? I received the dress only two weeks later and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. It is obviously very cute and the quality was really good. I love the corset-like style on the back and the shoulder detail is so nice! It fit me perfectly and it seems like one of those dress that you could wear casually or dress it up. I love the lace detail on the bottom and on the end of the sleeves, although I did notice a little unevenness of the lace on one of the sleeves. It was as if they forgot to trim down that one piece. But, that being said I can easily fix that bit myself. 

*   *   *

I styled this dress with some red/burgundy tights from forever21 and a red beanie from urban planet. I thought it made a cute look for the colder weather. Which we've been getting a lot of these past few days! Also, I added a green plaid scarf when I went out in the cold (with a coat of course) and really liked how it looked the the burgundy hat and tights. What do you guys think of this look? 







Overall I really like this dress and I know I will honestly get much use out of this dress. I mean, for the cheap price, I think it's pretty decent. It's quite cute and comfortable and easily wearable. What do you guys think of this dress? Would you wear it? 

(Also, Please excuse the Christmas tree in the background, I haven't quite finished it yet. :P ) 

Rosegal dress : X
Rosegal site : X



- Kelsey xx


48 comments

  1. I love your dress!! The lace detail is so cute!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in this styling,this dress really suits you :-) I love your shiny shoes<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too bad you couldn't get this dress in yellow but the black looks really cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a cute dress! :)

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look. Great styling doll.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing drea, Rosegal is still my fav store,nice one.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, and that tree is so pretty too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress, will be perfect for the coming Christmas season.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit, I love your dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so fun, I love it with the tights
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I never bought anything on the site, and I am glad you talked about it. I liked the dress, and styled the way you did, it looks lovely. Loved the beanie and the checked scarf, you look beautiful! The tree is also lovely! Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that lip colour is gorgeous

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your new dress, it has great back :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Rosegal dress! The vintage style puffy shoulders, tailoring, and white lace-trimmed hem contrasting with the dress's black fabric make for a very pretty look. I also like the coordinated tights and knit hat you styled with the dress. Your long braided hair is gorgeous!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty dress, also love your xmas tree! ;)

    https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. this dress is so feminine and cute...you look picture perfect!!!!
    lovely Christmas tree<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  17. really nice look!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: www.youtube.com/enricasciarretta-fashionmode

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love that gorgeous lace detail! Cute dress! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the dress and how you've styled it!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a darling dress! Love it with the tights!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This dress is so pretty!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the look
    xx
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really cute dress) Thanks for sharing)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  25. This dress is so pretty! I love it, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the cheeky detail at the back! :-)

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  27. The dress is so pretty! Love the Christmas Tree Decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your long hair !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look so beautiful, girlie! I love your dress and the color combination of this outfit, so pretty! I also love your Christmas decorations in the background! Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far!


    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the wine colored tights with this dress so cute

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your dress is adorable and I really love your necklace. You are very pretty. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great dress babe! Have a nice week! <3

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a fun sassy look! I love the lace up feature on the back

    Hope you are having a wonderful week!
    Carly at A Modern Mom Blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. That dress is really pretty! :) I have a matching skirt, so I think it might look nice as a sweater as well, I should check it out :) By the way, your hair is so pretty and it looks so healthy! I'm seriously jealous haha

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cute dress and the lace detail on the hem is an extra special touch.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Kelsey, this dress is embellished with very cute details , and it looks lovely on you! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your dress is so cute! I like the lace detailing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a lovely dress and shoes!
    Have a nice Friday!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  39. you look beautiful! I love the dress
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great post and love it. Thoughtful content!!��
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent gift guide posts and thank you for the comments!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a lovely dress!! You look great! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© F l o r a l s - And - S m i le s. Design by FCD.